I know you guys don't like your birthday but still I want you to wish you a happy birthday, it's not always about growing old and facing your morality, Whatever the reason for your birthday stress or ambivalence, I think it’s fine to mark the occasion of your birthday in a way that feels right to you.
It's okay if you prefer to read a book at home... Just be grateful to those who care about you
What makes people not celebrate birthdays?
1. Simple but truth “another year closer to death” perfect.
2. People who think they are unique aren't unique in reality. There's no surprise that they will say nothing when you ask why they don't celebrate birthdays, and they will stand mute. Additionally, you can see their body language hesitating. They pretend like they do not like birthdays.
Please do not ask them again as you get nothing in return. They feel unique among themselves. As a result, they maintain their nature and stature.
Let them live in the same environment, it will save them a lot of time and money.
3. Since they don't rely on blind statements, these guys search for the truth.
We all know that time never returns. If so, how can one say that today is my birthday?
If today is my birthday, then the statement time never returns is false. He or she must celebrate their birthday on their first day of business, the moment they entered the world of business.
You were born on that day only and not on every day of the year. There is no “Today is my birthday"

2 Comments
Thanks man, I needed this type of post because no one understands me, why I dislike my birthday, but you really do understand, so you wrote it so well.
ReplyDeleteNice post 😌 actually I will say my words, i don't like to celebrate but why people want me to make it a hype
ReplyDelete